Monday, April 12, 2010

Trader Reveals Silver and Gold Manipulation & The Option Arms Problem.



I've being talking about precious metals manipulation lately, so I think I make myself clear on the issue of precious metals, because a lot of people are confused about my position.

Why should you buy gold and silver? Simply put, it's just a means of storing wealth. It's not a get rich quick scheme. I recommend people primarily focus on food, water and protection. But if you have money and you want to convert it into something that is valuable, you may want to consider gold and silver.

I hope I cleared things up.

Here's your list.

1. Water

2. Food (Dry goods, cans and gardening)

3. Protection (shotgun and rifle)

4. Medicine (antibiotics and pain-killers)

5. Tools and experiment

I have 1,2,3 and 5.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment