Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Criminals Will Rob Anybody at Anytime




By Reginald Kaigler (DEMCAD)
 
Are you a retired police officer? Maybe you were a police chief? Well, who gives a damn! At least, that's the story in Detroit. Former Detroit Police Department Chief Stanley Knox was robbed at gunpoint while he mowing his lawn. I live 60 miles north in an equally depressed city called Flint, Michigan. Both Flint and Detroit are among the most violent cities in the country. And just so you know, I have a CPL (concealed pistol license) in the state of Michigan and I always carry (whenever legally possible. And yes, I carry while I mow my lawn.

What amazed me about this story is that Knox was unarmed and wearing a gold necklace. Now, I'm not saying that he deserved to get robbed, but he should have been smarter than that. I'm poor and never wear jewelry, but even I'm packing.  This should be a warning for us all, watch your 6 O' clock. Criminals can strike at any time. it's getting so bad that i don't even want to shot my basketball with my .45 ACP. Have you ever tried doing a layup with a 45?

In Fresno, a man was arrested for turning a super soaker toy into a shotgun.I guess we have to be on the lookout for almost anything.



2 comments:

  1. Why you need a berretta tomcat in 22lr I enjoy all my outside activity with this litte gun loaded with stingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this article. Just this weekend at our Memorial Day cookout, we were discussing our guns and safety or lack thereof lately when she mentioned that she'd warned my Dad that he should always carry his weapon on hi when mowing. He's right on a busy thoroughfare and there is some drug activity and punk thugs in the area who walk right by. I sent them this article. It might save his life some day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete