Thursday, February 11, 2010

GO TEAM USA!



You guys know how much of a figure skating fan I am, so I want you guys to support TEAM USA. If you're as excited as I am about the Olympics, you may want to know that you can follow the skiers, snowboarders and skaters at TeamUSAnews (http://teamusanews.org/)

I hope Lindsey Vonn can participate. I would hate to see an injury ruin her games. Plus, I like to watch (and her cute butt) go downhill.

Speaking of hot athletes. Who would you rather?
Tanith Belbin or Meryl Davis?

Tanith Belbin


Meryl Davis


So much talent and so much hotness! My opinion changes almost everyday. lol

13 comments:

  1. Meryl davis. Ill gove for the cute innocent look any day over the pretention bitchy blonde look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Yeah, I can see why you would say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I apply more and more of these insights to my daily life I can see how your education has transformed you into a top expert in this industry 무료야설 . I talked about these very points to my professor today and she couldn’t argue any of these points. After seeing this I know I will not be the same. Be cool if you were close to me so we could hang. I don’t know why but this site takes almost a minute to fully load on my friends laptop. Reading your content is way better than snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good web site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made 출장안마 . I have subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation 타이마사지 ; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the effort and 바카라사이트information you have given in writing this article .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Former Bank Robber REACTS to The Diamond 메이저놀이터 Heist in GTA Online | Experts React

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice article, just what I wanted to find. 경마사이트

    ReplyDelete