Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Palin wants us to CHOOSE a SIDE!



Sarah Palin is urging the Tea Party to choose a side. Either vote Democratic or Republican?

I say neither. I think it's time that the Tea Party movement lashed out at the GOP and show the entire world that we reject BOTH major political parties.

So let me introduce you to some possible alternatives:

The Green Party

The Libertarian Party

The Constitution Party

The Taxpayers Party.

Last Tuesday, I interviewed one of the third party candidates of the 2010 season, Libertarian Travis Irvine. He's running for the U.S. House of Representatives and challenging the current incumbent, Republican Pat Tiberi in Ohio's 12th district. You can listen to the interview. Tell what you think about Irvine and which parties (or individuals) that you plan on supporting this year.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like candidates like Irvine. They don't share my values. He seems like your kind of candidate though Reginald.

    Im more in line with the constiutition and republican party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My candidate would like Ron Paul in his 50s or 60s.

    ReplyDelete