Saturday, November 6, 2010

Psyops: False Flag, Warships and Nuclear Holocaust!



Today, Obama began his international tour through India. He announced a trade deal with India that may produce tens of thousands of jobs for Americans. If this is true, I welcome the good news. But at this point, I don't believe anything he says. Speaking of which, I don't buy the rumors that Obama will be bringing 34 warships with him on his trip to India. This rumor is based on a infor from the Trust of India, a source I wouldn't trust. The Examiner is also running with this, but the Pentagon has outright rejected the notion, calling it "comical."

There's be a recent wave of disinformation over the last 3 days. First, Clif High (of the webbot project) claimed that a tipping point was approaching and that the tension would start to build on November 5th, 2000 2:30pm PT, then a conspiracy video about a possible terrorist attack surfaces on youtube. What's next? The video claims that the Fox tv series "The Simpsons" predicted the events of September 11th, 2001 and was now forecasting a nuclear attack on a major U.S. city. If you want the silly details, I'll provide the video below.



In the episode, a nuclear explosion is created by the police, sending a clock into Homer Simpson's yard. The clock has a hand on the 11 and the 6. The author of the video claim that the outline of the clock represents the number 10. So when you put the numbers 6, 11 and 10 together, what do you get? 11-6-10. The author thinks there could be a false flag attack on 11-6-10.

Why not 6-11-10 or 10-6-11? This is the type of paranoid foolishly that arises every fall. Remember last year when a crazy pastor said that there was an atomic bomb underneath Washington D.C. and that it was set to go off on October 25th, 2009. Well, that day came and pass. Watch the video below.



This is fear-mongering of the worse kind.

Now, people are worked up over a nuclear scare on November 6th, 2010. Let me be clear, I did (and still do) expect a terrorist (false flag) event and a dollar collapse this year. I made my prediction as a guess based on current events last year. I never claimed to be a pyshic or an expert. I was making an educated guess.

But there's a big difference between me saying that I am concerned about this happening and the scare-mongering on the net. I encourage people to prepare for an emergency in an empowering way. I don't try to scare people with baseless claims. There is no evidence that someone is going to set off a nuclear bomb on November 6th, 2010. Absolutely none. This video is based on paranoid, not facts. And I'm sick of it. It's ridiculous and counter-productive. I also think it's interesting that the 34-warships-to-India article was being used to support the "6 November 2010: False Flag Attack POSSIBLE PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING" video. The fear is spreading based on misinformation.

If I had to guess, I would have to guess that this is a pysops (Psychological Operation). Someone is trying to pull our collective chains. I think the controllers (power elite) put this nonsense out there to keep us in a state of fear, so that they can better control us. This is also a good tactic to use if someone was actually planning a false flag, because they could spread so much false information that no one would be able to discover any real information.

No comments:

Post a Comment