Monday, October 18, 2010

Last Warning!



By Reginald Kaigler

First, Ratigan's rant about Muslims and terrorism was just great. It was funny how the producers scrambled to end his rant and change the subject.

LAST WARNING!

Over the last two years, I've issued more warnings than the Department of Homeland Security. I've made more videos than Osama Bin Laden. I've used all of my projects (the online radio, my youtube channel and this blog) to rise awareness about the current economic situation and the need to prepare for the inevitable economic disaster. Will it be a dollar crisis, a terrorist attack, a deflationary depression or hyperinflation? I don't know. But I do believe that the need to be prepared for an emergency is as great now as it has ever been.

So let me issue one last warning before the upcoming elections.

First, this election will change nothing. There is no evidence that the Republicans have any intention of changing this nation's reckless and suicidal course. they will continue the spending. They'll just spend the money on different junk. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will continue just as they did when the Democrats took over in 2006.

Second, the Federal Reserve will not be able to save the federal government from its massive deficits. It will not be able to produce more money without creating an hyper-inflationary crisis. The dollar is grave trouble, unemployment is getting worse, local and state governments are collapsing and we are not going to avoid a very serious economic winter.

You must try to prepare for what's coming. My plans aren't perfect, but at least I have one.

Do you have enough food to last you at least one month?

What about water? Medicine? Antibiotics? First aid?

How will you protect your goods?

Here are some videos that I've produced that will help you get started.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Reggie,

    Just wanted to let you know I've been following your blog since the beginning, and videos since before that. Though I don't agree with you on everything, I have enjoyed, and more importantly, learned a lot from you.

    Keep up the good work,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete