Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shut Up John!



Presidential failure John McCain is accusing Obama of "leading an extreme left-wing crusade to bankrupt America." This is the type of stupid partisan that has turned the GOP into a brain-dead quasi-right wing party. What Obama is doing is not very different from what the Republican Party did when it was in power in the early 2000s. Obama and GOP are taking money away from the working and middle class taxpayers and giving it to arrogant criminals on Wall Street. Both the Republicans and the Democrats have run up massive deficits at the expense of the people's wealth.

The latest assault by John McCain is just another feeble attempt to galvanize the conservative base in Arizona for the next election.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2010/01/mccain_vs_obamas_leftwing_crus.html

5 comments:

  1. John is annoying. And his wife. That woman scares the living hell out of me; someone said she looks like a Disney villain -- cold and evil-looking. Okay, maybe that is an unfair statement, but I swear something about her is scary; maybe the plastic surgery left her face too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was going to add, I found out she had a stroke. Maybe that explains the odd face. I guess that wasn't a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't hate him, because I still think we would have been better off with McCain. But ultimately, McCain supported TARP, so he's part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually think Mccains wife is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always hated when John McCain would address the crowds with "my friends, my friends". Anybody who robs my wallet is not my friend. Abolish the FED and it will and stop the money printing for the foriegn wars and endless bailouts. This will also keep the money I have at a stable value and not consistently worth less.

    ReplyDelete